Dominion Harbor experienced record growth in 2016; now with Q1 2017 off at a strong pace, Dominion will hire new licensing executives and double its Dallas office space to accommodate its global expansion.
Dominion Harbor Enterprises (DHE) today announced the expansion of its Dallas global headquarters at the prestigious Crescent Court in downtown Dallas. The move follows a series of major gains in the company’s fortunes, including its recent acquisition of the iconic Kodak digital imaging patent portfolio from Intellectual Ventures, the launch of its first China joint venture, and the imminent opening of its first Beijing office.
“After record growth over the last year and the first quarter of this year, our client pipeline continues to expand beyond initial expectations,” noted David Pridham, co-founder and CEO of Dominion Harbor. “The patent transaction market has clearly rebounded from its 2013 trough, and Dominion Harbor has capitalized on this new situation and produced significant results for our F500 and G2000 clients.”
The company currently has over 5,000 patents under management, and its current momentum follows a record series of deals over the last four quarters. These include:
- Q1 2016 Forbes Contributing Author on Patent-related business topics
- Q2 2016 Acquisition of idealAsset – IP commercialization technology platform
- Q3 2016 Announced H-P Client Engagement
- Q4 2016 Announced Kimberly-Clark Client Engagement
- Q4 2016 Announced first of many Intellectual Ventures’ Client Engagements
- Q1 2017 Purchased the pioneering Kodak patent portfolio
- Q1 2017 Re-launched IPWire.com – Dominion Harbor’s IP publishing arm
- Q1 2017 “IP…Frequently” Podcast – an honest and irreverent look at the IP industry writ large
- Q1 2017 Announced IPedia Reports – actionable, patent intelligence platform
Contact us at our new address: 200 Crescent Court, Suite 1550, Dallas, TX 75201
To learn more please send us an email: info(at)dominionharbor(dot)com
About Dominion Harbor Enterprises, LLC:
Dominion Harbor Enterprises (DHE) is one of the world’s premiere intellectual property transaction and advisory firms, with close to $1 billion in revenues generated for its clients. It provides its clients with unmatched transactional expertise, a full spectrum of IP transaction and advisory services, and unrivaled access to highly targeted and credentialed licensees. DHE maintains its industry leadership with its IPedia patent intelligence solution and IPWire.com – The Patent Expert’s Resource.
Please continue engaging with us on Twitter at @ipwire, @dominionharbor, and @ip_frequently and iTunes for the latest headlines, industry insights and musings from around the IP industry.
Inquires: Contact Monica Gutierrez at monica(at)dominionharbor(dot)com