Patent Monetisation: Markets, Litigation and Legislation
About this PatSnap Webinar
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:00 am Central Standard Time (or if you miss it click the link below and listen on demand)
David Pridham, Chief Executive Officer and Brad Sheafe, Chief Intellectual Property Officer of Dominion Harbor will be taking us through their recent acquisition of the Kodak Patent Portfolio and the steps they are taking to monetise over 4,000 patents.
Unfortunately patent monetisation isn’t as simple as selling or licensing, it depends heavily on the other players in the market, where the market is moving and also the litigation and future legislation when it comes to that particular technology.
This webinar will cover:
– The analytical approach (using technology to help assess the opportunity)
– The go-to-market strategy development
– How to present this strategy to potential buyers without being exposed to litigation risks
– Building global partnerships to maximise the monetisation potential of the portfolio in a heterogeneous, world-wide marketplace
– Managing prosecution, maintenance, divestiture and abandonment